WHAT WE DO
RITER Consultancy Services provides overall management services to run a training institute of Inland Water Transport (IWT) efficiently and to develop a centre of excellence for the sector.
1. Training & Examination Processes:
● GP rating course.
● Preparatory courses for COC examinations.
● Customized courses for IWT sector.
● Customized courses for State disaster management authorities of States (water related).
● Establishing examination process for Certificate of Competencies (COC).
2. Course material Development:
● Course handouts for GP rating Course & preparatory courses for COC.
● Course material for refresher courses for workforce employed in IWT sector.
● Other customized courses.
3. Survey of Vessels:
● Training for Survey and registration process of Inland Vessels.
● Training for Survey & registration of country boats.
4. Passenger Safety / safety of country Boats & waterways:
● Safety audit of country boats & passenger Ferries.
● Training for Safe operation of Country boats.
● Facilitation of designing & construction of country boats.
● Related emergency situations & mitigation.
5. Risk Analysis & Assessment/Accident investigation:
● Safety of Passengers & Ferries.
● Safety of terminals, waterways.
● Accident investigation related to marine casualties, waterways & terminals.
6. Recruitment Processes for Faculty & Trainers:
● Recruitment of well qualified, trained and efficient faculty & trainers for IWT sector.